Friday 4 August 2023

Shadow Hearts Covenant Judgement Ring Glitch Finally Fixed PCSX2

Should be resolved now in PCSX2 v1.7.4254.

While it was improved but wasn't fixed before back in 2020 and even in 2022 where it became almost random I almost went through the entire first dungeon and it didn't happen until the first boss where I had a still from a previous cutscene or black screen. Another time it happened much more despite the same settings it even showed monsters that I had defeated, full black or grey screen so it was very random.

But it should now be fully fixed since version 1.7.4254
Personally haven't tested it yet but I plan on doing so as I had always wanted to fully replay shadow hearts covenant but was put off by the glitch.

There are also texture mods for the game and the difficulty mod so I definatly want to try out the newer version. Apparently they have also fixed some other minor bugs / configuration so therefore you don't need to adjust as much to enjoy the games.

Remember to try the latest nightly build of pcsx2 and as long as the bug wasn't reintroduced somehow it should be fixed and if you have issues try an older version.

Will update this post once I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment