Friday 4 August 2023

Shadow Hearts PS2 Lets Play With Imbroglio Difficulty Mod Status Update

Hello all I had beaten the mod a while back (in June 2020, late post sorry!!) 

There are multiple reasons why I hadn't posted any new videos on youtube.

Mainly I had issues with my editing software, also the recording malfunction at one point (although not impossible to get around it would just be time consuming). 

Another small part was while I never had high expectations for the views but it was disappointing. 

I was please at the start even with just 100 views, some likes and interaction with comments. 

But from there till the last video I done the views decreased with the last part not even past 10 views. 

While I was always going to play the mods no matter what because I am a huge Shadow Hearts fan but the time & effort for making the videos then with the decrease views it didn't make it a priority for me to edit and upload.

I wished I recorded my voice but I had static noise when I tried to do so and I didn't want to think too much while recording, I know that probably affected the views..

Lastly with the pandemic changed a lot of things. Work changed where I was doing a lot more travelling so I wasn't at home with my big pc heck even now I'm still not at home. 

I do hope to resume uploading at some point, I still have the files stored on my PC.

I might even try to join everything and upload one big video of the full playthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment