Wednesday 3 June 2020

Shadow Hearts PS2 Lets Play With Imbroglio Difficulty Mod Part 3 (Fengtian)



Subscribe to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSnL95moNV6JKFXEJ-19A0w

So here is the third part of my let's play of Shadow Hearts with the Imbroglio (difficulty) mod.
Link to the patch: here
The mod basically adjusts the stats of almost every enemy and boss in the game, making the game overall much tougher. Even random battles can feel like a boss at times, with mistakes or getting ambushed could be fatal.

My review of the Imbroglio mod for Fengtian:
Not a huge amount to say, similar to Zhaoyang in the sense of when you just have Yuri and Alice in your party it is very tuff but wasn't as bad as Zhaoyang mainly due to shorter distance to get Margarete in the party and I got luckier with not having as many back attacks. One part I felt here that there was a good bit of grinding to do and having spent quite a bit of time in a smallish area although it wasn't too bad and I did enjoy it as it was a good way to really get into the game and especially the mod. Boss again you just have to be very careful and manage your HP well and you should not have issues just remember prior to the boss you fight a couple of battles. One thing which was my fault I was kind of left short on supplies so I advise anyone playing to stock up before going down to the sewers.

Note:
A few people had asked what I use so here it is:
I use OBS Studio to record, Shotcut to edit (both of which are free software)
Emulators I use PCSX2 latest dev version with config from Zombeaver's github *Note I removed the no interlacing patch due to it causing flickering at the victory screen*
I also use attract mode with rocketlauncher so therefor I can load config per game which saves the hassle of having multiple of pcsx2 or having to change settings constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment