Sunday 19 April 2020

Future Plans For The Blog, Fan Project & New Design For The Blog!


New Design For The Blog
So to start off with people who have been following the blog since it started might have noticed the looks have changed a bit. I did nothing complex as I want to keep it simple, just added a banner, changed various background colours of the theme and added pages, useful links and etc....

I may make additional changes later but probably not too much.

Fan project
Nothing really much to report. I previously posted a video of a proof of concept of a visual novel with the original Shadow Hearts by using renpy which you can download the project files here, I also talked about making a game using RPG maker.

It all really depends on if I get help or not. Any project even if it is quite easy can still be time consuming especially for 1 person. So each person that I get to help would half the workload.

I will update in the future but right now it is unclear if I'll continue (or if I do it would be too slow without help).

Future Plans
Today the blog as got the highest amount of views! So thanks very much to everyone who read my posts on the blog this was mainly due to posting about the blog on the shadow hearts reddit group page. Near 100 views with only posting a link to the blog on two places, not bad.

Edit: *Update* Yesterday it almost reached 100 views alone and today reachedover 150 all time views! Thanks to everyone who has viewed my blog! :)

I do aim to spread the word more and any help would be greatly appreciated if you can post the link to various places or tweet it etc...

I posted a lot in the initial week mainly to give the blog a push but also to answer many questions people had. A lot didn't know who owns the rights (Universal Entertainment does), what happened to the team etc... Also many saying Aruze Gaming owns the rights which is incorrect as seen here.

I have posted opinions and personal experiences like reviews or what I would like to see etc...
and will continue to do similar things.

Honestly I have started to run out of ideas, but I do hope the fan project can pick up, so I can post regular updates about it (depends on if I get help or not).
Now saying that I still have some but I will start to space them out to 1-2 a week rather than daily.

I have thought of getting other authors to write posts on the blog so if your interested please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment