Monday 13 April 2020

How I got into Shadow Hearts

It was around Christmas, I got a DS system and I wanted to get the latest Fifa at that time.
I went to Xtravision which was just across the road from where I used to live.
There were some really good offers on everything including games. I think it was maybe the start of their closure. Anyways Fifa was 14.99 buy one get one half price, so I basically looked around didn't really see anything then I just randomly saw Shadow Hearts Covenant and I picked it up and that was the second game for the offer. I also picked up some Simpsons on dvd as there were similar offers for dvds too.

I find it funny that was how I got which is probably my favourite game and believe me I ended up playing Covenant by far more than I ever did Fifa!

I think Covenant was a great way to get into Shadow Hearts even some of my friends whom I met later who liked the series also began with Covenant.

It is certainly the best of the series in terms of a mix of story and gameplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment